THE TRAVELS OF MIGUEL FLORES-VIANNA

A WORLD OF FRIENDS, PLACES AND MOODS BY MIGUEL FLORES-VIANNA

Friday, August 3, 2012

A DAY ACROSS FRANCE...

My plane had arrived early, and the weather looked sublime...


By the time I got into town stormy clouds were flying across the heavens. To kill time I walked along the Seine - one of my favourite walks ...





And as the first drops started falling, I quickly made my way to the train station. I slept all the way (I am sorry to admit) and woke up in a sunny Marseille - my fav French city...


I dashed across the town to pick up a car, enjoying the sun and that Northern African vibe Marseille always welcomes me with...


The Sun was forgetting this part of world now, enjoying itself - I imagined, out West in California and Guam. It was dark by the time I arrived in the small kingdom...



But the next morning it was back, the Sun, first pinkish and shy...




No comments:

Post a Comment